Exodia Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodia Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iceman tet results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vem123
Tester
Tester
vem123

iceman tet results Empty
PostSubject: iceman tet results   iceman tet results Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Long time without a test.
Let's see your results

Match Result = 2-0 (3/3)

Awareness & Ruling Knowledge (3/10)

-Sangan Card Lore (-1)
-Not aware of Black Garden (-3)
-Field Spell Mechanics (-2)
-Botanical Lion Card Lore (-1)

Let's take it from the top to the bottom.
First of all you destroyed my sangan through Mirror Force , and i searched my deck, adding to my hand a Botanical Lion. (1600ATK, 2000DEF). As you see his originial attack is 1600, so i cannot search him through sangan.Be more aware of what your opponent is doing to ensure that he doesn't cheat.
Now the main problem of our Duels involved Black Garden.If i played following the rulings all the time i could have won but as i saw you realized bblack garden halves the attack of the monsters, i let it slide.
Well i kept summoning monsters and you didn't get a token, the most of times you forgot that the attack is halved and had a lot of issues with, how the attack of each card is.If you see a card you do not know well, read it immidiately so that you make sure you understand it and therefore play the game as it must be played.
Another awareness mistake you made (and yes it is an awareness mistake because you proven me that you knew the ruling later ). You attacked my Botanical Lion with a 1800 attack monster without being aware that his effect applies to himself as well as he is a plant monster.I substracted 200 points and you didn't tell me anything so i understood you thought its attack was 1600.
I left your most serious mistake for the end.I destroyed my Black Garden in order to set a new Black Garden and you told me i cannot destroy Black Garden except by its effect.This is wrong. I can destroy my current Field Spell Card, to set a new one whenever i want, except if cards like Field Barrier are on the field.

Deck Build :8/10
Well, Six Samurai decks are not meta at the moment but they are sure an easy deck to build. Threatening Roars are good although i prefer other cards in that deck.If you like it that way never mind.
The deck itself was good and did what it had to do.Also make sure you full your extra deck.Why not having only 1 chimeraterach.Put 3 in case you fall against a gadget deck and also put as many synchros as you can. You do not know what can happen during a duel Wink.

Using your deck and Playstyle : 10/15
You were using your deck very well and i understood you were experienced with it.You sometimes played defensively enough. You did not attack with your monster beacause of my facedown and so.
Also you kept setting more than 3 trap cards on the field.That made you lose card advantage, and if i had drawn a Heavy Storm you would have tottaly lost field advandange too.IF you played against a more competitve deck you would have lost easily, so try to keep some card in your hand. Do not set all your cards at once and keep a good card for the end.

Total Score for this test
24/38

You are in Intermidiate Dorm : 1/3 = Ra Dorm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
http://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
iceman159
Ra Dorm
Ra Dorm
iceman159

iceman tet results Empty
PostSubject: Re: iceman tet results   iceman tet results Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:21 pm

lol ty ^^ i think i could've done better xcept for the fact that right now its 8:20 am nd i woke up at 11 am yesterday nd havnt slept yet, i dnt pay attention as well wen that happens Razz
Back to top Go down
Shock
Shock

iceman tet results Empty
PostSubject: Re: iceman tet results   iceman tet results Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Congratulations on Rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iceman tet results Empty
PostSubject: Re: iceman tet results   iceman tet results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iceman tet results
Page 1 of 1