Exodia Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodia Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imfamously_Fatal's test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vem123
Tester
Tester
vem123

Imfamously_Fatal's test results Empty
PostSubject: Imfamously_Fatal's test results   Imfamously_Fatal's test results Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:10 pm

I enjoyed all of our duels man! very gg's
let's see your results

You won 2 duels so (10/15)

AWARENESS/RULING KNOWLEDGE (17/20)

-Forgetting various effects in the field (-1)
Well you were confused sometimes with the effects of my reptilliane but you understood them later so no big issues here

-Battle Fader card lore (-2)
I special summoned Battle Fader with his effect and then i tributed him for Caius, The Shadow Monarch.Instead of sending fader to RFG i sent him to the graveyard. You didn't notice it and you gave me a DARK monster in the grave, allowing me to summon Dark Armed Dragon later.

P.S I could have summoned DAD anyway because i had Foolish Burial in my hand so the result would be the same Wink

DECK BUILD : (16/20)
Your first deck was great and had a bit of originality in it. I liked it a lot and i was surprised by some cards.Although consider putting out these Dark Bribes, there are better cards than this (8/10)
Your second deck was VERY original but you did not had the chance to show it to me. I know it is good (8/10)

PLAYSTYLE : (15/20)
You handled your first deck very good, you did just one ,missplay. When your opponent's field is empty you have to attack him with the card that has the lowest attack, so that the token has lower attack and can be easily destroyed. (8/10)
Your second deck wasn't played very good but this depended more in your hand, (7/10)

TOTAL SCORE : 58
You missed Blue only for 3 points, good luck in your retest
Welcome to Ra Yellow
Back to top Go down
http://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
Jason13
Admin
Admin
Jason13

Imfamously_Fatal's test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imfamously_Fatal's test results   Imfamously_Fatal's test results Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Congrats Fatal.

~Locked~
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm

Imfamously_Fatal's test results
Page 1 of 1