Exodia Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodia Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pharamcist Test Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imfamously_Fatal
Tester
Tester
Imfamously_Fatal

Pharamcist Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Pharamcist Test Results   Pharamcist Test Results Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:18 am

Deck Build: 8/10

very good decks...ur frognarchs was wat boosted this up

Duels Won: 5/15

u had a very rogh time against my first and 3rd deck but on my second u pulled off some combos to lend u the win

Awareness/Knowlegde: 7/10

u were very aware and u knew the rulings...but u made 1 very major vital mistake..

u summonde Montage dragon whitch is a ? atker u managed to ruff him up to 3300 i used BTH on him and u rfg him..u werent supose to since his atk was ?...tht was a major mistake tht in turn costed u the duel.

Skill: 12/15

u played most of ur cards right just a few things u coulda done better

Hand/Field Control: 6/10

i controled the duel most of the time but in the seconed game u came out with a comeback

Attitude: 10/10

ur attitude was really nice twords me...although i threw some akward things at u to c if u were aware u didnt call me noob or anything for doing so..

Questions: 10/30

the 1st question i asked was tht i had LaDD on the field along with two dandy tokens and my opp has 1 SD Assault mode on the field..its my turn and i summon caius sac the token and i use caius eff on SD assual mode and my opp negates it ccan i use LaDD eff to negate SD Assault modes eff...u ansered YEZ but the correct anser is NO if i were to activated Caius eff LaDD would have negated it...thts y i told u to read carefully

the second one i asked was if i had Destiny End Dragoon on the field and i use his eff to destroy ur face down def monster do u still take the dmg...u anser YES wen the anser is NO...u wouldnt tak the damge because the monster is face down thus being said we dnt knw the atk..and if u clicked the ruling it would have told u.

total: 58/100

0-50: slifer
51-80: ra
81-100: oblesik

welcome to Ra my friend
Back to top Go down
http://fatalchampions.darkbb.com/index.htm
Jason13
Admin
Admin
Jason13

Pharamcist Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharamcist Test Results   Pharamcist Test Results Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:24 pm

~Congrats & Locked~
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm

Pharamcist Test Results
Page 1 of 1