Exodia Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodia Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Host A Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizara
Admin
Admin
Mizara

How To Host A Tournament Empty
PostSubject: How To Host A Tournament   How To Host A Tournament Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:56 am

In order to host your own tournament here, you must have at least 80 posts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have at least 80 posts send to an admin this code:

Name of the tournament:
How many people must join:
Rules of the tournament:
What speacial this tournament has:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://chaosda.darkbb.com
spooky_ahmed
spooky_ahmed

How To Host A Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Host A Tournament   How To Host A Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:59 am

m!zara read th!s

here's the deal people

i got bored of waiting out for dorm god's tourny to play on so i though of this event. this tourny is a bit twisted but in a funny interesting way.

beacuse we dont have too much people yet in the academy this tourny is free fro all.. anyone can join provided has been tested

whats it about ?

well people from the same dorm get to battle each other (knock out stile) untill 1 is left from each dorm Obe and slifer get to battle each other and the looser battles Ra's winner . then the winner from these two battle the winner from the prior (obe vs slifer) .

wheres the twist !!!!!

here it is well the point of any duel match it's the winner of 2/3 games using the same dek. but in this tourny the looser of the first match gets to decide on whether his opp changes his dek.... or he himself change the dek (in this scenario his opp. gets to change his dek too if he wants) or they go on with the 2nd duel using same deks

Rules

1) matches that are decided by me if not carried out during 24 hour the 1 whose responsible in the delay is disqualified (just to get it moving) ..... in case both are not ready then it gets postponded for another day or 2 if still not ready then they get disqualified too

2) no stall, meta deks( sabers, lw, bw, gladiator beasts ), exodia , and burn not sure abt elemental hero ..leave it for u to decide ...... ANY SUGGESTiONS HERE ARE APPRECiATED

3)opp. has to confirm .. take screen shots if necessary ... or proofs that opp. has quit due to him about to loose etc etc.

Rewards

- U DEC!DE

tell me wat u th!nk

we need to delete !nact!ve members
Back to top Go down

How To Host A Tournament
Page 1 of 1