Exodia Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodia Duel Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghostman478
Ra Dorm
Ra Dorm
Ghostman478

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:07 pm

I'm Ghostman ( or G-man ) and I just made it into RA almost exclusively due to my accurate knowledge of cards and their effects, so I hope to improve as a duelist, unlike others I do not have a room and will instead be sharing a room with Pharmacist as his dorm mate, I actually made this post for people in Ra to introduce themselves and get to know each other better so I'd like if people would post their name, a little bit about themselves, and what they hope to achieve, and their main deck.

I.E.

I'm Ghostman
I'm intelligent but lazy causing me to overlook sometimes obvious dueling strategies, I enjoy talking to people an making friends, I may not be the best deulist but hey w/e.
I hope to make friends and discover interesting deck builds, I don't really care about advancement into higher classes, I enjoy myself where I am.
Finally I usually run an Evil Hero deck, not a dark Gaia OTK, just an evil hero in general.

So that's me, I'd like it if everyone in RA would be able to take the time to do this, thanks in advance,
Sincerly,
G-man
Back to top Go down
Jason13
Admin
Admin
Jason13

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Welcome to Ra Dorm, have fun here!
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
spooky_ahmed
spooky_ahmed

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:01 pm

ghostman .. Very Happy:D welcomee to RA Very Happy:D:D...
! guess ! dont need !ntroduct!ons u knw me prety well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodia Duel Academy :: Dorms :: Ra Dorm-
Jump to: